From North to South/ Del norte al sur- Book Activities
- In this lesson, Deportation in Narration, students learn about the increase in deportations of undocumented immigrants, and the impact deportation has had on one immigrant family in the United States.
- The United States is the hub for a large Latino community. A closer look at immigration rates and data that reflect Latino immigrant status in America gives broader perspective on this growing population. Find many lesson plans at The New Americans and Latinos in America.
- Learn more about the immigration debate at Creciendo Juntos/ Growing Together.
- Coming to America: Stories of Yesterday and Today.
- Digital History is a great source for the voices of immigrant children.